Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- This website is owned and operated by Pinnacle Consulting Engineers Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 3208361. Registered Office: Pinnacle House, 3 Meridian Way, Norwich NR7 OTA.
- The information on this site is provided free of charge and for informational purposes.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Pinnacle Consulting Engineers. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the website shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the website is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pinnacle Consulting Engineers against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- Pinnacle Consulting Engineers is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this website. Pinnacle Consulting Engineers cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The website is provided on an “as available” basis. Pinnacle Consulting Engineers will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the website for any reason beyond our control.
- The website may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Pinnacle Consulting Engineers makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by Pinnacle Consulting Engineers. Links are provided for convenience only.
- Pinnacle Consulting Engineers may change the website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Pinnacle Consulting Engineers Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 3208361. Registered Office: Pinnacle House, 3 Meridian Way, Norwich NR7 OTA.
Pinnacle Engineering Consultants Teoranta. Registered in Ireland. Company number 322869. Registered Office: 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Pinnacle Engineering Consultants BV. Registered in The Netherlands. Company number 67434495. Registered Office: Business Suite 5.01 D-1, Business Center, WTC The Hague, Prinses Margrietplantoen 33, 2595 AM, The Hague, Netherlands.