We provide a responsive and comprehensive due diligence assessment of the risks associated with and the liabilities assumed from the acquisition of land and buildings tailored to suit your specific needs.
With over 20 years’ experience we can advise on:
- The benefits of due diligence
- Land and buildings purchase considerations and risks
- Liabilities assumed on ownership
- Key site constraints and negotiation opportunities
- Programme and budget implications
- Recommended next steps in the acquisition process
Our reports assess available data, proposing value engineering opportunities to be explored, subsequent development of cost models and site constraints to be ‘risked out’ where possible to the benefit of negotiations on land/building acquisition, retention or disposal. Pinnacle are one of the largest consultants operating in the due diligence arena throughout the UK.
Our service offer is typically separated into two areas, one for clients interested in site development and one for clients wishing to either lease, refurbish or let existing buildings or property.